DexCloud Start-up accelerator is the ultimate platform for start-ups at all stages providing a path for future growth. Through this program, DEX provides the kind of expertise, and partnerships that enable growth and drive cloud-based innovation.
The program provides start-ups the tools needed to scale from any stage by providing access to on-demand resources and a team of DevOps experts providing you a tailor-made solutions by best practices.
- Our cutting-edge technological ecosystem for Start-ups:
- High scalability structure.
- Flexible resource pooling.
- On-demand self-service cloud provisioning.
- Secure architecture with multiple layers of security against cyber-attacks.
- As-a-service delivery model charged on a service consumption-basis.
- Highly available access to DevOps resources and services.
- Managed services by DEX Cloud Solution Provider.
Grow with you:
* Benefits and stages can be change per customer needs (Tailor made solution)
Contact us for more details.
IT and Operations are expected to implement companywide public cloud cost management and find ways to catch unruly spending and rein them in. Gartner estimates that, “organizations that have done little or no cloud cost optimization may be overspending by 70% or more. Without a formal action plan, organizations will increasingly waste money, sign inappropriate contracts and obtain substandard service.” (Gartner, your 90-Day Action Plan to Control Public Cloud Spend, Feb 2019) There are major hurdles on the way to controlling and minimizing cloud expenses. In most organizations, cloud spend is generated by different teams that maintain several accounts.
To get an aggregated view of the entire organization’s cloud utilization, one would naturally turn to the cloud provider’s billing and utilization reports, and then attempt to extract actionable information to form cost management processes and policies. Cloud provider billing reports contain a granular breakdown of regional infrastructure, instance types, networking services, and usage costs.
Technical professionals in charge of IT operations and cloud management should:
- Make cloud consumers accountable for what they spend. Provide them with the resources to create forecasts, monitor costs and pursue optimization opportunities.
- Build cost-tracking foundations using both provider-native hierarchies and tags. Use them to organize resources around principles such as applications, departments, or cost centers.
- Drive cost optimization by monitoring utilization and capacity metrics. Schedule and right size allocation-based services. Leverage programmatic discounts. Modernize applications to make use of provider managed services when these are more cost-effective.
- Deploy the cloud provider’s native tools to manage spending. Augment them with third-party tools.
- Maximize Discounts on Reserved instance (RI) to reduce cost.
From principles to practice
Optimizing cloud costs isn’t a checklist, it’s a mindset; you’ll have the best results if you think strategically and establish strong processes to help you stay on track. Direct Experts Cloud Architect perform cloud FinOps processes, deploy cost optimization methods and assist in controlling the cost in cloud environments by the company needs.
Our FinOps Service provides a PowerBI dashboard with a set of reports that can be easily filtered to show the exact resources and costs within a given timeframe, region, resource group, resource type, or subscription.
Key reporting options include:
- Cost Management: Overview of Azure costs by account, service (infrastructure, storage, databases, networking, applications), as well as trends over time
- Asset Management. A report showing costs and consumption levels for individual resources across regions, accounts, subscriptions, and date ranges.
- Resource Tracker. Report showing the number and type of new resources deployed each month enabling you to quickly spot and investigate unusual changes in Azure deployments.
- Optimization Recommendations. Outline reporting of potential savings that could be made via a combination of strategies such as Reserved Instances and Hybrid Benefit
In a lot of our conversation with potential customers about Microsoft cloud offerings we hear a lot (Mostly from Startups) that they are trying to get information on Microsoft cloud offerings and it’s not clear in multiple aspects where from other vendors they have a clearer information.
We always say that the Microsoft offering is the best in all aspects but to open the magic door to Microsoft candy land you need to have a good Microsoft Partner.
Microsoft is helping organizations of all sizes do business. Whether it’s with Office 365 or Microsoft Azure, or the more traditional technologies such as SharePoint and SQL Server – we can help plan your next move.
Having a deep understanding of the latest Microsoft technologies, coupled with the licensing knowledge and the best deployment expertise, means we’re in the best position to help you plan and deliver your next modernization project.
Direct Experts Provides Microsoft Solutions as part of Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Program (CSP). The program is designed to provide you with Microsoft’s public Cloud subscriptions such as Azure, Office365, and Microsoft’s security solutions. But it is more than just a licensing platform; within CSP you get a full managed services package that include licensing, support, consultancy, and billing in a flexible module with a monthly invoice directly from us – and it’s all included in your monthly Microsoft Cloud consumption!
Direct Experts have implemented an Azure based Cloud Virtual Datacenter (VDC) in Herzliya medical center with Multiple Microsoft Cloud Security Solution.
Direct Experts have designed and implemented new Private Cloud Data Center for Israir airline.
Direct Experts have designed and implemented VMware Stretched cluster for Ashdod Port main Data Center.